Thursday 6 September 2012

Last bit of summer


I love devouring books outside under the sun. At night just before bed, in the bath. On the bus; but not on the tube ( i still haven't mastered the art of reading standing up whilst trying to keep my balance on the underground) . I find comfort in reading because it takes my mind off things.
Here are some of my favourite books that I would like to recommend

From top left-right
The Man with the dancing eyes by Sophie Dahl
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami

If you want to see what I'm currently reading or the list of books I've read, follow me on goodreads
I'm still trying to finish Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy, really wanted to finish the book before I watch the film

0 comments:

Post a Comment