Wednesday 15 August 2012

Fuelband







July was an active month for me, after receiving my Nike fuelband and attending Nike Fuelfest at Battersea Power Station, I decided to see how active I could make myself be in my daily life.
This fuelband tracks your movements and converts them into fuelpoints, shows you how much steps you've taken, and how much calories you have burnt. I found this a really good motivator for me to get my ass off the seat and start moving. It also helped me to start changing ways I do things in my daily life. For example, to get that extra points I'd walk to places instead of taking the bus or the tube, taking the stairs instead of the escalator, doing more errands around my workplace, and exercising. 
I set my daily goal to 2000 points a day, which isn't a lot but it's a start for me, and I have surpassed my goals several times and maintaining a streak for a month.
You could see that I wake up quite late during the day from the diagram, so I need to change that habit of sleeping in .
As with the Fuelfest, it was fun being in Battersea Power Station for an exclusive gig with Tinie Tempah. There was also a competition of who would get the most fuel points by the end of the event between the guys and the girls  ..ahem. of course the girls won.





2 comments:

Hyper Tofu said...

Yeh I need something to keep track of how well I do on days when I'm out and about. Can't afford the Nike one just yet lolz xD but good thing you're looking after yourself unnie <3 ^^

BB said...

<3 :D

Post a Comment