Tuesday 24 July 2012

NIKE x UAL : Journey to Greatness



I have been wanting to blog about this for a while but I really don't know where to start !
A while ago I was given the opportunity to work with NIKE and UAL on the Journey to Greatness 
project to produce a limited edition t-shirt prints for NIKE.
I was giddy with excitement, there were so many pleasant surprises with every passing day!
Dave White and Lawrence Zeegen mentored us throughout this project, and we were also given the opportunity to have  Q&A sessions with these athletes to find inspiration for this projects: Harry Aikines-Aryeetey, Allyson Felix, Dai Greene and Paula Radcliffe.
It's been a really fun and rewarding experience, and I've met some of the loveliest people during this time. 
NIKE, It's Nice That, and UAL have been really generous with the resources they have provided during the duration of the project.
I am really grateful to have worked with them and to have been able to represent my college, LCF.

It's Nice That have been amazing in documenting all of our journeys to greatness ! 
You can read more about the process,  stories , interviews  and see more photos here:


Journey to Greatness   //   LCF  //  LCC   //  CSM  // CCW   //  Journey to Greatness event        


PS: I really really did have fun running around in the darkroom strapped with glowsticks. 

The ‘Journey to Greatness’ collection of five t-shirts will be on sale individually (£35 per shirt) from 14th July at NikeTown London and 1948London.

#JOURNEYTOGREATNESS


0 comments:

Post a Comment