Wednesday 13 June 2012

free



The waves have retreated to the sea, the fishermen and their boats retires to the shore. The sun hides under the dusk blanket, only the flickering city lights from the coastline illuminates the horizon . I am completely at ease here.






全てうまくいく
I've soaked up more sun than I have in the past 3 years, and I'm slowly learning to unwind and relax. 
I've met some lovely people and caught up with old friends and relatives. 
It's nice to finally have some time for myself, and to get rid of all the worries in my head. 
There's always things to keep me occupied during the day ( everyone starts the day so early here btw) so by the time night falls i'm already exhausted and ready to tuck into bed.
It's really laid back here and it's just the break that I needed, I feel more at ease and less anxious, and I definitely felt more inspired . 

Everyone is always full of smiles, and it's ever so contagious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment