Thursday 19 April 2012

space_






I haven't posted in a while because I have been swamped with work. I started a new job a while back and got selected to participate in a design project (which will be revealed eventually) . So I have been busy drowning in a sea of fabric and design sheets. Being busy can be a good thing, but sleep for me now is basically nonexistent.  I can't wait to go back home to Indonesia in the summer holiday to just unwind and relax.

Just thought I might share with you photos of my room which I have occupied now for around 3 years.
I guess I can call myself a hoarder, I have a habit of collecting things, they have accumulated over the years, be it books, old cameras, magazines , photos etc. It's quite hard for me to let go of some items, as I tend to get emotionally attached to them quite easily.
I am planning on moving out of this little room of mine after the summer holiday, to find somewhere new to live, a place i can call my own or to go travelling.
Leaving this little comfort zone of mine would be quite heartbreaking, as this room just happens to hold a lot of memories for me.

But i am more excited about starting fresh in a new place, get a new perspective and hopefully by then I would have an idea of what I want to do with my life.





2 comments:

sah said...

I love the way you've organised everything, it's very compartmentalized and wonderful ♥
Good luck for everything! Hope your relaxation time comes sooner than later :)

BB said...

Aw thank you :> that makes me happy
Hopefully after the 27th i would have resumed my normal sleeping pattern ♥

Post a Comment